What is the price charged by kodular

Hello, I would like to make a query. I would like to know what is the price of Kodular because I have read that it is 10% or 20% of the profits of advertising

Kodular is 100% free to use. They will take some percentage as commission if you are monetizing your application. For more info go to this link

1 Like

Thank you very much for your answer Souvik_Bera. I have already read that article and I would like to know what happens when it is an app for a website that already has advertising. In that case it is free or I would pay 20%.

Hi.
You are not allowed to place ads on content that’s already being monetised.
Your app will be blocked from showing ads if found to be violating this rule.

5 Likes

thanks for answering, if I know of that rule, what I want to know if for example a blog that is monetized its content and wants to pass your website to an app, in that case it is free or not.

If you just put a blog in a webviewer and post it to google play changes are it will not be accepted.

Thank you for responding Peter, that was the idea to convert with kodular the blog into an app and then upload it to the play store, can not that be done?
That’s why I was asking if that case is free or kodular payment

English is the official language of forum. Please talk in English :slightly_smiling_face:

sorry YASIR, now I correct it

Thank you for responding Peter, that was the idea to convert with kodular the blog into an app and then upload it to the play store, can not that be done?
That’s why I was asking if that case is free or kodular payment

It is not the case if Kodular is free or not, and in this case you can use it for free. Google play will probably not accept a app that only consist of a webviewer component to display a website.