Where can I find English tutorials?

I am new to the platform and I can’t find English tutorials. I have learned a bit of thing though I would like to advance from screen to databases. help me, please.

1 Like

Here is one famous YouTube channel in English… (Currently silent…)

3 Likes

I bet MIT app Inventor, Thunkable, AppBuilder and Kodular work same.

1 Like

So what…?

1 Like

Have I offended you? anyway are tutorials and blocks the same?

1 Like

They could be different… But as you already said, app inventor platforms are running on Blockly. So, logics are same…

2 Likes

thank you for the help

2 Likes

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

6 Likes

Here is one new Youtube channel in English… (Currently less tutorials…)

Yes same but kodular is on top because kodular provide latest features and some advance features I never seen a builder with these all features and this kodular community is also very good I very much to like to see everyone help each other to solve a problem