Whit3 Screen after Splash Screen

Hi - I tried both of your recommendations. At first the white screen still appears but then I adjusted the time interval from 3000 to 7000 and it did magic.

I have few more issues: the background isn’t fully covered. There is about 1px of white background showing in webview screen. How do we eliminate that?

Second is, the exit isn’t working. The buttons Yes, No aren’t working.

I am almost there. I just need to fix these 2 issues.

Thank you once again.

I am sure you have not added the blocks in the above said manner it seems… can you show us once again your blocks?

Try with Progress Changed Event

blocks (8)

blocks (9)

Here you go

blocks are without clock

dont use timer… pls try the way suggested… Reply you later after reaching home.

#off-topic

Ohh… Before me @Anu10 tried with progress changed. For the last few days he was away so you didn’t get exact solution

:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::+1::+1:

thanks Ill try this

1 Like

thanks. I’ll do this.

It’s on your website buddy. Get your website developer to fix it for you. You can’t fix that in webview. All of the white content at beginning is from your website loading.

Oh I’m actually referring to the white edges of the screen. Not the full blank white screen. It’s useless to post screenshot here because of the chat box’s white screen.

I don’t have screen2 actually. I’m about to give up buddy. Might look for somebody I could pay to do this.

You can adjust the screen background color to the websites background color so you will not have an edge.

Thats is for my use and not recom for you… You can add your rule over there… Just showed the blocks of one of my project

1 Like

When screen1 backpress why do you need to go back with the webview?

Why don’t you just show the notification and if yes close the app?
If they want to leave just let them go

That was suggested by @Still-learning .

I also tried this but it’s still not working. This Kodular thing isn’t for me :frowning:

Can you send your aia file by dm?
It would be easier to resolve the issue

1 Like

better send me your aia here or in pm… more messages are dumping in walls… :wink:

1 Like

Your PM is disabled :slight_smile:

Don’t forget that closing application will not work on Companion you have to test it as apk

2 Likes

Yes, I don’t actually use companion just apk.

1 Like