Why the my app is not exporting and not showing any bug

Please

Btw, I faced this issue sometimes, what I will do is fix some bug in my app, or hard reload the website.

1 Like

As i already mentioned

And I bet on that you have project in a project issue since this error can produce this

Hey i checked my app there no bugs , recently removed the commison from the my app then second day i am going to do some update then i export the app it not exporting ,today also it was not exporting, i delete the all screen and assets and write a single label and try to export apk but its not working , and this problem form your side not mine please check

screenshots*

NO this issue is not from my side because i removed all screen and i try only one label then export but it was not exporting apk .

Ok, but do me a favor, remove everything from your project, save it and PM the aia so I can check it

ok i am sending

And the issue was, can anyone guess :smile:

Wrong package name ? :thinking:

No.

Next guess :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No one willing to guess :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Assets size is more than limit ???

No.

The correct guess would have been :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What is project in project

What’s that? :upside_down_face:

Means he uploaded a aia in assets.

3 Likes

kindly help me fix this problem

Try this

Good day, we have deleted all the files in the “external_comps” but the application is still giving us the same problem, how can i privately send it to you “our aia file”?

Since I have disabled pm function I will have to PM you, then you will be able to send me the aia if you still want that

Would greatly appreciate it