Wordpress REST API

Hey there
I want to make an app for a Wordpress website, but I don’t know how to work with the HTTP REST API of Wordpress in Makeroid.
Can someone help me please ?

Thanks in advance :wink:

1 Like

Don’t know if it still works.
https://wp-api.net/2015/09/03/wp-rest-api-with-appinventor/

Normally yes, thanks, I will take a look at it.

It’s incomplete…

I saw that too. Maybe you can contact the him/her with you questions.

Yea…
Maybe someone can make a sample AIA file please or not ?

I don’t know how to do that. No experience with apis.

Me too… -_-

Look at the blog from @Taifun
Iam really sure he have some tutorials/snippets how to work with APIs.

1 Like

Thanks a lot !

1 Like

Up, I stuck at it again…
Can someone help me ?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

see also

Taifun

1 Like

Yes, but I did nothing @taifun :sweat_smile:
And I don’t know how to retreive posts, post articles, etc…

well, that’s not much…
@Peter already gave you a link about how to work with an API, here is another one
How to work with the web component and an API by Stephen

A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for App Inventor | Explore MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

1 Like

I know how to create android apps with builders, but I don’t know how to work with an API.
So I taked a lood at @Peter’s tutorial, and I will for you, thanks.

2 Likes

Any success with wordpress rest api?