Wrong number of arguments

you want that i move the file who it’s working on the gallery?

1 Like

i mean that it’s in the gallery and its woring…

yeah but, it’s not on the same folder,

i have severals folders : picture, downloads and screenshot (and others but not important)
picture comes from pictures not workingthese ones who come from download all working and screenshot working too

1 Like

Okay…I want you only to try to choose a file from another folder…Downloads, Screenshots,etc…That contains only numbers…eg.: 878783.jpg

if i don’t have, i rename one?

1 Like

Yes you can…Just to test if it doesn’t work for only files that its names consists of numbers or not…

so i chose one, renamed it(558151510231851) and i can send it without error

1 Like

Another guess…May be because it contains special characters like _ ( as i see in your first post )…What about trying… ( with a file out side the gallery ) a picture which is name contains underscore (_) … eg.: 53623973_489797…

1 Like

so, i took one come from the dowload folder, renamed it on 96454_52185105210 and it’s working :thinking:

1 Like

very strange… maybe ask the permission when the screen initialise is the key ? (it ask every time)

Yes you must ask on screen intialize

so it’s not this, because this is already this…

Okay then it’s not the problem…

1 Like

yeah, i can ask to people to renamed the file, or maybe when they want to send it, i make something for rename the picture before the send?

The best solution is to generate the names yourself and don’t depend on their image names…

1 Like

mhhh i see…and how can i make it? and where?

maybe like this?

Use this extension to generate random names…I suggest also to join the random name with a random number may be from 1 to 100000000000000…So it’s very hard to have 2 files with the same name…

1 Like

Then there be a probability that every 100 image two image names are the same… Also you’re not joining the name with .jpg or .png…You must do that…

1 Like

thanks for the extension but, i put likethis? :