Your app has not been approved to serve ads. Please, go to My Kodular and request its activation

Thanks, the source of all the errors was that package name. But now, how to request approval for the Admob ads?

The error showed when I started my app:

Action Required!
Your app has not been approved to serve ads. Please, go to My Kodular and request its activation.

2 Likes

Search the forum. This has been asked many times before.

2 Likes

I searched already before your reply but I found that only admins can approve ads and there are a total of 8 admins and per day 100000+ of apps for being approval. So, is there any other mean to get instant approval?

1 Like

Is it an automatic process or I need to fill a form like thing to get approval from Kodular Admin? What does this mean?

See how to do it in the following post. You can access your account in my.kodular.io

1 Like

Keep Patience. Two to three days are not more for approval between this days you check your app in different sizes of device and fix bugs thats all.

Approval can take up to 7 days because of all the work developers have on Kodular and in their private lifes. So you just have to be patient.

2 Likes

hallo
poblem

Your app has not been approved to serve ads. Please, go to My Kodular and request its activation please hellp me

Go to your kodular account, then on the left click projects, select your project and in the Monetization click the button Request approval.

1 Like

How much time it will take for approval.

Mine same problem any body help mee

They have said that they are working on it, just keep some Patience.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Same problem I have also faced please guide me

Welcome. You have a reading time of 5 minutes on the community. Please search the community.