Your Website links are broken?

I checked out Kodular Fenix (v1.5.0) Bug Tracker before creating a new topic

Describe your issue

None of your website links published are available. Even they are fake or they have not been supervised for more than 2 years?

Kodular Store
Extension IDE
My Kodular

Steps to reproduce the issue

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
https://editor.appybuilder.com/

Expected Behaviour

Actual Behaviour

Redirects to some unavailable website address: https://editor.appybuilder.com/

Show your Blocks

Android version

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Your readtime of 34 minutes and 5 visits in 1 year indicates that you did not follow this community. So it’s no wonder that you don’t know anything about developments here. You’re also not familiar with the community guidelines (e.g. no double posts). My tip would be: read more, use the search function often, and all your questions would already be answered and you could save yourself these posts! Happy coding!

1 Like

whoever you are please do not treat me as a fool or ignorant. You also don’t need to be rude. having that said I also don’t need disrespectful messages or this kind of TIPS from someone I do not know. So please keep your manners. I am just wondering why a paid service doesn’t have a fixing trail /updates for such a long time , and broken website public links to get more support or improvements.
Please do not reply me with a message unless it has something positive in terms of trying to solve this issue. Thanks by the way and happy coding for you 2.

Since Kodular is being merged with AI2, Kodular staff is busy with it and they are no more working on Kodular regular updates, unless it is a very critical update requiring immediate action.

And the thing about broken sites, I don’t think they will be fixed. So don’t expect anything from Kodular staff. They are charging subscription that is another thing which everyone has no other option, to keep our apps running we have to keep this going, until the migration completes and we can shift to AI2.

If you don’t want to continue, you are free to migrate to other builders.

Know more about Kodular AI2 collaboration here: App Inventor + Kodular Planned Collaboration

1 Like