ZPlayAds | Extension

ZPlay Ads Extension

ZPay Ads Extension Allows You to Place Interstitial and Reward Ads From https://www.zplayads.com/.
Offer interactive mini-game ads with the highest quality and earning power. Achieve superior eCPM revenue and user engagement compared to rewarded video ads and legacy 2D playable ads.

Users Can play Mini Games On Your Apps and In return, they get a Prize! They have both Interstitial and Reward Ads.

MORE INFO : https://www.zplayads.com/

BLOCKS :

EVENTS

Capture
Capture

FUNCTIONS

Capture

HOW TO USE :

Initialize The SDK You like to use Using these Blocks
Capture

I recommend you to Initialize the SDK on Screen Initialize

You can Load Ads Using these Blocks :
Capture

After the Ad is Loaded You can Show the Ads Using the Following Functions :
Capture

There are a Lot of Event Blocks Available Which might be Confusing at Start but it’s easy to understand.

You have to Reward the User Only When They Complete the Entire task and That can be Done by using this :
Capture

PRICE: 10$ (BITCOIN. OTHERS DM ME )

DOWNLOAD : ZPlayAds | Extension – SG AppInventor Store

PREVIEW OF EXTENSION CAN BE FOUND INSIDE THE WEBSITE !
ADS ARE VISIBLE ONLY AFTER YOU BUILD THE APP NOT IN COMPANION!

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP :
Telegram: Join Group Chat

4 Likes

This is one of the best ad extension which i saw in the past. Nice work.

1 Like

I have a advice for you.
Start from free extensions and when you build a customer base and also a youtube channel with a good standing then charge for aix as deep host did and now they have trust of all users and also many buyers. I hope you understand because you are new for now.

I did Start From Free Extensions. I gave my StartApp Extension For free. Also for trust you can see the preview of the extension in an emulator in the website so you know it works. I’ll do more free extensions soon. I made this paid Because the purpose of this extension is to earn money.

Thanks for the Advice

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.