A new status page!

Hey! :wave:

Since we started Kodular, we have been offering the Kodular Status page where you could “check” if servers were online.
However, this page was just a status page, and it didn’t have monitoring. So, in fact, we had to manually report incidents.

Today we would like to introduce a redesigned Kodular Status website, which finally includes automatic monitoring! :tada:

This website will be monitoring all our services, minute by minute, and immediately report any outages.
Do you suspect that something is not working? Is something running too slow? Just go there and check the metrics by yourself.

Please note we are still configuring a few things, and there may be some bugs yet to be resolved.

Happy Koding!
:kodular: @Kodular Staff

42 Likes

Ahhh… I like all that green! Keep it green! :wink:

13 Likes

The green is a bit too light for me :smirk:

3 Likes

I said that because everything is “in the green”, or working at 100%. It might be a little brighter but this is not a page you need to look at for hours. So I don’t think that is a problem really.

5 Likes

Really it is a great move. It clears the confusion of the users.

3 Likes

Nice live monitoring :tada::tada:
I hope the status page is on another server​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:(JK)

6 Likes

Nice, Automatic Updates :clap:

4 Likes

Great, this will really help us.

3 Likes

I guess there is a hosting error it doesn’t seem to be working as of 02.11.2020

1 Like

Yes, the error is already known

1 Like

Umm… I didn’t knew. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Well, :rofl:

5 Likes

The site is not working yet…

5 Likes

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

It’s up again. Let’s cross fingers and hope it will stay up for a long time, else we will have to deploy a status page for the status page.

12 Likes

page opened successfully but it is blank :cry:

2 Likes

Humm, it may be a cache issue. Have you tried on incognito?

3 Likes

It works for me. Super quick… :thumbsup:

3 Likes

I had this issue about a week or two while loading the Kodular Community on Google Chrome. I tried on Microsoft Edge and it was still blank. The Kodular Creator and main Kodular Website were still functional. Both browsers use the Chromium framework or engine. I no longer have the old Microsoft edge prior to the 2019 Chromium version. I also noticed a few days ago that the themes are back in the Kodular Community settings. Which means that Kodular maybe was updating the site to get those options back.

1 Like