A problem uploading my app to Google Play

When I upload my app to the Play Store, this error appears
The application is intended for children
The request for location permissions should be removed from your app if your target audience is limited to children under the age of 13.

The error says everything :wink:, you shouldn’t neither request the location permission nor use any component that would it to your manifest, if your app targets user under 13.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The official language of this community is English. Please use English. Thank you.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

broo, it also for you

Translation: My Br0ther Mohamed, I didn’t ask for the permission from my application but it shows errors on Google play , how can I solve it?

A component or extension you used might be declaring the location permission in your app’s manifest, which isn’t allowed for apps targeting users under 13, you might try one of these solutions:
1- remove any component that needs the location permission, such as the location sensor,ads,etc…
2- change your target audience to target users above 13
3- If your app doesn’t really require the location permission you can edit your app’s manifest manually and remove all of the location permissions,such as: android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION , android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATIN,etc…See here:

4 Likes

Thank you, I removed the ads and it’s done
But how do I place ads if my app targets people under 13 years old?