Add deep link support in app

Deep link aia file please

1 Like

You already know that you should provide necessary information besides asking a question.

Here is the log

Buildfile: /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/build.xml

extensions:

clean:

init:

common_CommonUtils:

init:

CommonUtils:

common_CommonVersion:

init:

CommonVersion:
[exec] Result: 128

CopyToRunLibDir:

components_AndroidRuntime:

init:

CommonConstants:
[javac] Compiling 6 source files to /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/components/build/classes/CommonConstants
[javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.7
[javac] 1 warning
[jar] error while reading original manifest in file: /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/build/components/CommonConstants.jar due to error in opening zip file
[jar] Building jar: /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/build/components/CommonConstants.jar
[jar] error while reading original manifest in file: /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/build/components/CommonConstants-gwt.jar due to error in opening zip file
[jar] Building jar: /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/build/components/CommonConstants-gwt.jar

HtmlEntities:
[javac] Compiling 1 source file to /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/components/build/classes/HtmlEntities
[javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.7
[javac] 1 warning
[jar] Building jar: /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/components/build/HtmlEntities.jar

common_CommonVersion:

init:

CommonVersion:

AndroidRuntime:
[mkdir] Created dir: /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/components/build/classes/AndroidRuntime
[javac] Compiling 332 source files to /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/components/build/classes/AndroidRuntime
[javac] /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/components/src/com/appybuilder/cloudfoxapps/Test2/Test2.java:25: error: class DeepLink is public, should be declared in a file named DeepLink.java
[javac] public final class DeepLink extends AndroidNonvisibleComponent{
[javac] ^
[javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
[javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
[javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
[javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
[javac] 1 error
[javac] 1 warning

BUILD FAILED
/projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/build.xml:35: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/build-common.xml:372: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/components/build.xml:141: The following error occurred while exe [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
[javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
[javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
[javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
[javac] 1 error
[javac] 1 warning

BUILD FAILED
/projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/build.xml:35: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/build-common.xml:372: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/components/build.xml:141: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/build-common.xml:118: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 7 seconds

You must name your project DeepLink
Youā€™ve named it with another name so that error occurredā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you. Let me try again

1 Like

You are welcome

1 Like

Thank you so much @Mohamed_Tamer . Downloaded the .aix
:heart_eyes:

And also thanks for @vknow360 for making my dream true
:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You are weelcome :smiley: ā€¦

1 Like

What is the use of this @vknow360 :

Screenshot_2020-08-05-09-18-41-41

Nothing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
It just shows that your project contains a class named DeepLink.

2 Likes

Sorry for disturbing you @vknow360
The app triggers while clicking on the specified url :yum: but when I click on the app just a white flash occurs on the screen, the app is not opening.
Can you help me with this?
Here is the screen record, hope this will help you to help me :sweat_smile:

For those who donā€™t want to mess their brain with Java can get aix from here :joy: :
https://deep-link.000webhostapp.com/

Thank you @jarlissonlira2 and @Mateja :heart:

But for now you can add only one deep link support which can be either URI or URL.

8 Likes

Thank you @vknow360 , @jarlissonlira2 and @Mateja
For making this.

But @vknow360 I really want to study java.
Actually I donā€™t know anything about it right now.
And I really appreciate you for spending your time for us.
Thank you so much :two_hearts:

1 Like

Wow!! Very powerful!

Good idea.

I just checked and it worked fine.
You should check your java files.

Did you follow that:

It Happened to me already in the first time i tried to compile it,because i compiled the deeplink.java only:

You must compile the extension with deepActivity.java and deeplink.java

1 Like

no , please help me , how to use it?

Hi @vknow360!
How much time does it take to prepare file?
It just shows this and never progress for me:

Hi @RAHUL_BANERJEE Welcome to Kodular Community

Kindly read previous posts.

Usually 5-7 seconds.
That happened with me when I tried to make website using Infinity Free.
Try with another browser.