After kodular update, does not open webview

The webview does not open on the home page, even with a button, I need help, if I knew I had never wasted so much time. I’ve already turned to a connoisseur and nothing, well a simple webview is good. don’t you have anyone to talk to about it? every time you update it is a doom.

Official language of community is English

The webview does not open on the home page, even with a button, I need help, if I knew I had never wasted so much time. I’ve already turned to a connoisseur and nothing, well a simple webview is good. don’t you have anyone to talk to about it? every time you update it is a doom.

You have to create custom homepage

as well, I already have the page. it had no difficulty, it was the best. now it’s chaos, I only regret it

Post a screenshot of your block please to be able to find your problem.

I put the address, the webview both as a home page and as a button and there is no prayer, this job is for college and I am in a lot of damage

I tried, I couldn’t do it, I’m not well, reaching for nothing more, as I copy here

After which update ?

I took a picture and said it was too big

the last one I had, I used it in March and when I came back, it was all cheap, with bugs, I couldn’t open firebase, it gave me an error and I know that every time I update it is like this

Change the browser. Clear the cache.

The web_viewer is not visible. Check it.

1 Like

was activated, is that in this coming and going, when I went to activate ignore error at some point occurred. I’ve tested other brousers, the only thing I didn’t do was clear the cache, which I don’t even know, I’ll see. i’m horrified, i’m bornout already.

Good Morning

I cleared the cache, everything is checked, the visible and the errors are those. help me people, help. I have no way to go looking for another platform to make the app, without time, my time is up. a simple webview is like that.

No, I don’t think it is your problem if the link is correct, because I also can’t found this website (using chromium edge)