After Purchase Premium my account not updated in Premium

It is already 2days of pruchase. I have attach the following the comfirmation receipt from Kodular during purchase.

1 year premium plan disappeared from my kodular account

It has been 6 days over, I contact custom support but i do not receive a response. Below I attach

The receipt

I have contact Kodular support, No one reply. I have purchase 7 days ago, till today my account do not update in premium. Please hep me.

2 Likes

Apologies for the issue. I’ve just checked all details, and you should have had access to the Premium plan since the moment you purchased it, but it was not the case.
Now you should be Premium (please let me know if you still cannot access those features). Also, because of our mistake on that, I’ve added one month for free to your account (basically, next month will not be charged).

2 Likes

In my case cant cancell subscription my card ia expired and it removed by me…

But the issue is now in kodular premium window when i click manage subscription there is no option to cancell it…

Can you please check it out

1 Like

I just checked and your subscription has expired on the 9th of August…

EDIT: We are investigating a possible bug.
EDIT2: The bug is fixed.

1 year premium plan disappeared from my kodular account

Same problem with me

1 Like

@Diego I have purchased yesterday but now im on free plan,please help
here the invoice and receipt!
Invoice-8EF863BA-0004.pdf (34.1 KB)
Receipt-2522-4735.pdf (35.2 KB)

Wait 2 days, 22 hours from now, I get this message when requesting monetization, in the statement it says Expedited review channel

i had subscribed yesterday for yearly subscription and payment is also successful, but today when logged its on FREE Plan, Please resolve issue as soon as possible. Thank you
Attached the Invoice and Receipt for the same
Receipt-2331-0178.pdf (36.0 KB)
Invoice-F7923C40-0006.pdf (34.7 KB)

Hello developers, I paid 3.50$ for a 1 month codeular account on January 20,2023, and immediately the payment was successful. Invoice number B227D92D-0002, but since this morning my account is showing free from 1 month premium, I can access premium. Can’t, I request you to refund my account for 1 month as soon as possible. So that I can create the app
Invoice-B227D92D-0002.pdf (33.6 KB)

@Diego I have purchased yesterday but now im on free plan,please help
here the invoice and receipt!
Receipt-2145-8825.pdf (35.4 KB)
Invoice-63C2C8B0-0011.pdf (34.1 KB)

I have also upgraded to premium but after loging again back it’s shows that I am still on free plan @Diego Please take an look in this case.

Invoice-8FEF8234-0001.pdf (33.7 KB)
Receipt-2600-4877.pdf (35.5 KB)

I have attached the proof of purchase.

I think your issue solved​:+1: premium is showing in your account

I already purchased Premium Account but show me free account and show me to purchase Premium Account Alert. Please kinly solve this problems.

My Account - [email protected]

I have attached documents.

Receipt-2553-9667.pdf (35.7 KB)
Invoice-AB4B9717-0004.pdf (34.0 KB)

please stop posting here… read the community post. Already @Diego added a post regarding this… if you paid for premum and still service not enabled even after 2 hours then post in this thread

Dont spam either of the topic