Alternative Method Of WebView?

Hi Friend,

Please help, is there any other method or not of WebView component, because it against the google play policy.

How i can convert my website into Android app without using webview component.

Thanks & Regardless,
Thepssaini

1 Like

Hello
It’s not against Google’s policy to place a WebViewer in an app. Could you elaborate on why you need an alternative?

1 Like

Because i published some apps on play store with WebView component, like one of my app are just use WebView component. Example just use WebView on screen 2 with splash screen. Some YouTuber saying that not under the google play policy or any time google will remove or suspended those app which are using only WebView component as well its dangerous for my google play console account that’s i ask that question.

its against google play policy, when i published my web browser, i got a mail.

See this-

The mail i got-

So Now What Is The solution of this issue???

1 Like

As already told…

1 Like

So whay they got notice from google play

Or i published some apps on play store with WebView component, like one of my app are just use WebView component. Example just use WebView on screen 2 with splash screen. Some YouTuber saying that not under the google play policy or any time google will remove or suspended those app which are using only WebView component as well its dangerous for my google play console account that’s i ask that question.

1 Like

I think webview is not the good idea

So now what we can do???

There is no problem to use a webview…

It is only not allowed to display ads above content which is not yours.

2 Likes

If you have your own website and you monetize website then you should make webviewer app and its not against google policy
If you don’t own website and you shown ads on your app then its against google policy.
Sometimes google also blocked app that is website is owned by owner and website contains two much ads and app also contains two much app.
If its your website than you can make and alternative is you can make native app with php as back-end of app.

1 Like

Ok website is my i have rights i convert into app but what about youtube i also create my youtube channel app with the help of WebView is it illegal ???

You always want to go easy and fast method, you can replace webview with youtube player and using youtube api you can play all your playlist and channel video.
Ya its illegal if you put ads on it because you are just showing youtube and its not owned by you in app and video also contains ads by youtube

I also create wallpaper app with WebView i am just use my Pinterest board in WebView what about that?

Did you develop all apps with webviewer then what is the benefit of app

Same answer you can replace with api and native image component

No three of my app using WebView component & my last question is can i place ads on my website app or not??

I explained in detail above well if your website contains ads then you don’t place ads on app because you didn’t give user a native look and place ads on app its frustrating to see app the user will use website in chrome

Don’t place AdMob ads in a WebViewer app. Google won’t be able to detect the right ads for your app as your content is encapsulated in the WebViewer. Use AdSense in your website instead.