Amazon ads request not properly

i am not sure about it … You can try … But be sure Amazon never accept google api…

It is mandatory to publish your app on play store in order to use Facebook Ads.

Facebook asks for play store URL of your app.

You cant.

There are more Ad networks like Start app Ads. Check out them also.

2 Likes

Start app only pay for installs … I f enhance is working then you can try enhance extension … It loads amazon ads…
@Ayushi_Gupta

1 Like

I have tried enhance Amazon doesn’t work , kodular also has Amazon doesn’t work .
Have you tried startapp yourself, because with 300 impressions in a month, there is no install and no revenue. It’s a little difficult to believe. It’s stuck at 0.

1 Like

Does pollfish also require play store link ? Can it work for Amazon appstore?

1 Like

I don’t know anything about Pollfish, i never used it before.

This might help you:

2 Likes

https://www.pollfish.com/docs/android/google-play

1 Like

If you’re a newcomer in this field, and setting ads on your app as only source of income, think twice!

These are the whole month’s report for my account! :unamused:

2 Likes

Thankyou Alapjeet for response.
The link which you shared , in that no where it is written that it requires play store link . There is a universal edition too . Maybe it will accept appstore link .

1 Like

So means you can atleast give a Try… But if you are using amazon app store then don’t use any google api… They will reject your app Or give complete info about google api…

1 Like

What is the relevance of this?

So what other source should we have?
I thought free apps usually make money out of ads .

1 Like

Google api means…
Google authentication & All…

I don’t know why but Amazon rejected my app only for this reason…

1 Like

Of course! I’m not saying that you can’t make money out of ads. Above mentioned app generated $8 with 98 clicks. From India, I don’t think CPC could get better than this.

You can try freemium apps.

1 Like

Freemium apps are worth a try . I have 18 clicks in startapp with no revenue , stuck at $0.00 . That is why , i think there is some problem with startapp .

1 Like

I’ve never been used any other ad network rather than Google. You can drop your blocks so others can help you.

2 Likes

as i said in previous reply startapp only pay for install

2 Likes

I contacted them they said They pay for cpc and both types of cpi i.e. cost per install and impression .
But both of us couldnt resolve that issue .

I did that using android studio . Then i gave up . But i should use startapp with kodular and then lets see maybe it works .

2 Likes

Even admob won’t pay for 18 clicks, and there’s no network who pay for very few clicks.

1 Like