An internal error has occurred

Hello there

I don’t understand why, and I clicked two pages when I clicked “An internal error has occurred. Report a bug?” Please help out what it can do when it turns out but there is no problem in others and it gives error when converting apk.

Send error:
notes = Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.169 Safari/537.36
foundIn = 1.3C.1-Draco
faultData = java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
projectId = -1

it is an error when you are telling it that a list or something like that is larger than it is.

Check your blocks for anything that deals with a range, and ensure the system does not think something is there that is not.

but I can’t get into the blocks all the buttons are closing.

“closing” . I am not sure what you mean. Do you want to send me the AIA to look?

I think “closing” mean “collapse”
And he needs to expand them

1 Like

YOEB.aia (140.2 KB)

I’ve added pages that only give errors

Try this one YOEB.aia (1.3 MB)

/Boban

1 Like

but if I try, won’t the ad approval be removed?

Took a quick look at your blocks, this will not work well in :kodular:

bild

/Boban

1 Like

Thank you.
but he had to get approval again for the ads.

I just fixed your aia, I have no idea regarding ads sorry

/Boban

I have the same problem. It gives a Continuous Report error. I Can’t Open The Page

Your aia is probably corrupted

How do I delete the “ImportGG39B9.ais” Page I imported? I get an error rapro when called to the imported page.

Are you not able to delete the screen from creator

1 Like

Yes. When I try to edit the page, it gives error report. The Remove Button is not active.

You can try this

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks.

I’m also getting the same error over and over again. My project is also not saving any more. This mean my AIA is corrupted? if yes then how to solve this?
I didn’t imported anything just making my app. I started to received this error from yesterday.

If this only started after the latest release, text block string may cause this

1 Like