Animated Side menu | Custom Side Menu || Guide with Video Tutorial

but what if its not efficient?

1 Like

may be its complicated but don’t you think guide is mainly for learning something new?

1 Like

By the way we can create it without phase extension…

Yes it is possible in my extension u can swipe right, left ,up ,down

1 Like

its possible without paid extension

1 Like

For Swipe right,
@nandu_aeer is that what you want?

Video

AIA

AnimatedSideMenu.aia (112.3 KB)

For Top Swipe

Make Top Sheet in Kodular

The main reason for newbies(like me) to find it complicated is not able to understand the calculation of start and end position. It would be good if @nikzdreamer2001 simply states how he calculates that positions. No need of guide or no need of tutorial

2 Likes

@Vaibhav 100% you’re right, i don’t know how to get positions, and don’t understand much maths because still i am small.

1 Like

yes and i am preparing a complete series that how i play with animation util so easily but it will take little time as i’m trying to complete everything

1 Like

but still you need basic mathematics for it… like multiplication,addition and so on

1 Like

But ur still opening on button click I m right?

In the mean time, while you are preparing for completing the whole series, you can give us any source reference(if any) from where you studied using animation utils

1 Like

yes but you can also do it on screen initialization or on scroll and so on…

It is totally Custom

1 Like

Do you remember that yesterday we talked about Tab animation on which i am working
that took

Around 12days to make it

And have used no reference to learn it with such advancement but i got basic idea from youtube what is animation utils…and its basic blocking…

1 Like

@Xoma this is for you, We can create same thing without using any extension
but this will not give fading Effect

Video

AIA

AnimatedSideMenu.aia (112.2 KB)

3 Likes

Nice work. :heartbeat: @Xoma

3 Likes

I have found that the extension “Scroll handler extension” even contains Horizontal scroll handler

2 Likes

Amazing, , , :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
is it possible to put it on the right side?

1 Like

yes, it’s posibble

Great work @Xoma​:+1::ok_hand:

After I saw this topic I wanted to nominate @Xoma and @nikzdreamer2001 specially, for the daily challenge a long ago, which is close enough to this.
The challenge is open to all​:+1:

2 Likes