Announcing KodeJam 2k19!

Hello, if I created an app, the apk file is available for everyone but not the aia and I posted it on the community in the coded app category. Can I use it for the competition?

1 Like

No, the app must be only developed in the 15 days of competition

4 Likes

Okay, and also, for the best app, what does count the most:
1: a great design
2: the best/most features
3: both are equally ?

1 Like

If you’ve read this page thoroughly, you must have seen this,

The apps will be subject to rigorous testing, for functionality, UX, efficiency, and raw performance. Will you opt for more visuals, or a lower memory footprint? The choice is yours. It should be noted, that even though only some specific apps will win, everyone gets a prize – their creation. The experience you gain is your biggest reward.

In short, yes, your app should have both equally.

6 Likes

And how this will be checked? Is there any way?

Just asking so that the competition can be conducted with fair means and transperancy. Let me know if I missing something.

2 Likes
2 Likes

The competition is based on trust but if it really get hard to maintain the smooth conductance their is always a way out, means yes, it can be checked

2 Likes

Thank you @Shreyash & @Deepanshu_Arya for the answers. Hope all the things go well and yielding sweet results at the end :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

4 Likes

This challenge is for existing apps also or just for new ones

2 Likes

As written above, we only allow apps that are created within the given 16-day period.

4 Likes

How would you know which app does Kodejam need? Why would KodeJam team take your released apps into the competition? Don’t create a bunch of different apps, it’s a time waste.

1 Like

Within 30 minutes, you’ll see your first two Kode Challenges! :wink:

6 Likes

Challenges are out! Let’s see if you can solve today’s one. :wink:

4 Likes

Registrations are closed now.
You’ll see a submit form on the challenges page to submit your challenges soon.

4 Likes

do we need to create an app for each challenge or these all challenges must be bundled into 1 App?

1 Like

All Challenges will accept submissions in the form of AIAs or downloaded importable PNGs. You only need to submit a procedure definition.

blocks

5 Likes

@Kanishka_Developer @yusufcihan @Shreyash

Tried to upload the challenge AIA. But error occurred. Look at it.

Capture

2 Likes

I can see your submission on dashboard 4 times. :sweat_smile: And deleted your duplicate submissions. So, we received your submission, don’t worry. But I have no idea why it is happening. :thinking:

2 Likes

I have tried multiple times as I thought something was wrong from my side. But it’s actually from the submission form notifier. :grinning:

3 Likes

I am also seeing that error.

Have you received my submission?

1 Like