Apk to aab error please help me

HELLO PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS ERROR THANKS:

analyze bundle file done, const 407
package bundle done, coast: 2751
Invoking C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-17.0.2\bin\jarsigner.exe -keystore C:\Users\bahah\Desktop\aab-signer-master\aab-signer-master\android1.keystore -storepass:file C:\Users\bahah\AppData\Local\Temp\store11598763986674753786prv --keypass:file C:\Users\bahah\AppData\Local\Temp\alias9574009962246522120prv C:\Users\bahah\Desktop\aab-signer-master\aab-signer-master\EvilNunSigned.aab user
[BT:0.9.0] Error: jarsigner.exe failed with exit code 1:
jarsigner error: java.lang.RuntimeException: keystore load: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
java.lang.RuntimeException: jarsigner.exe failed with exit code 1:
jarsigner error: java.lang.RuntimeException: keystore load: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
at com.bytedance.android.aabresguard.android.OpenJDKJarSigner.sign(OpenJDKJarSigner.java:74)
at com.bytedance.android.aabresguard.android.JarSigner.sign(JarSigner.java:17)
at com.bytedance.android.aabresguard.bundle.AppBundleSigner.execute(AppBundleSigner.java:43)
at com.bytedance.android.aabresguard.commands.AabSignCommand.execute(AabSignCommand.java:129)
at com.bytedance.android.aabresguard.AabResGuardMain.main(AabResGuardMain.java:64)
at com.bytedance.android.aabresguard.AabResGuardMain.main(AabResGuardMain.java:27)

Can you tell the version of software you were using it?

I don’t know i get the tool from this link

You were signing aab file not converting APK to AAB.

Google your error log you will get the solution

1 Like

4 Likes