App Admob ads not show

my app does not violate ads guidelines as I follow all the rules & regulations. I don’t have google play console and i am using another platform to upload apps, so kindly allow my app to show ads. my app does not violate ads guidelines as I follow all the rules & regulations. I do not have play console and I am using another platform to upload app so kindly allow my app to show ads Thank You

Go to https://my.kodular.io > got to Projects > Select your Project > and request for ads approval, once you get approved for ads from Kodular Team, then you will be able to get ads and you can publish to anywhere.

(if you get any error while opening this link then try that later, because sometimes users face errors and that will be get fixed soon)

1 Like

I also have that error, but, I got approved 10 minutes ago, ¿I need to wait?

Ya please have patience…

Ok, thanks, I will wait.
It continues without appearing, ¿how much time can it take?

I don’t know because I have never used it before so i advice you to wait at least 12 hours…

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

You have already created your own topic about this exact issue. So why are you spamming this topic?