App Inventor + Kodular Planned Collaboration

Congratulations on collaboration. :handshake: :clap:

3 Likes

Ads components on MIT??

3 Likes

It’s a solution for Kodular platform. Congratulations and thanks you for this solution. I have learned a lot in the year and a half that I have been at KODULAR.
Thanks for that.

I will miss KODULAR.

3 Likes

Sounds great! :heart: Even though I am saddened by the death of the Kodular Creator, this collaboration is great. :melting_face:

I have a question.

Will we be able to transfer the projects transferred from Kodular Creator to Android Studio using Java bridge?

3 Likes

I don’t think so, not because we don’t want to allow that, but because of how App Inventor works. Blocks never get translated to Java to compile, they generate what is called YAIL (Young Android Intermediate Language, or Yet Another Intermediate Language) which then uses the predefined runtime.scm file to the also predefined Java runtime (components).
So, there is no direct way which would allow app developers to access the intermediate Java code, as it doesn’t exist. You can only access either the YAIL scheme code, or the predefined components source (which is closed source at Kodular).

5 Likes

Love Kodular, we will miss Kodular as individual platform

3 Likes

Wow congratulations :tada: A wonderful news.
I’m sure you will make great things.
My dream is to have the possibility to edit app both for android and iOS, maybe this new and powerful group will work about this one day :crossed_fingers:t2:
:clap:t2::clap:t2:

4 Likes

Hello Diego can you tell me future of ad manager user’s

3 Likes

You will be able to keep using Google Ad Manager as you do now, but in App Inventor. We do still have to figure out how, but there is nothing to worry about.

6 Likes

When kodular shut down then how ads manager will work ? Or you migrate kodular same system also in app Inventor

3 Likes

Until it is possible to use monetization components, Kodular Creator will not be shut down.

7 Likes

Congrats on the colab @Kodular

3 Likes

Congratulations team Kodular :birthday::tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

Wow great. Will be waiting.

3 Likes

Will the extensions be compatible in App inventor? Or we will have to change the extensions we use in our Kodular projects?

3 Likes

Congratulations Team Kodular, and wishing you all the best.

2 Likes

Extensions are platform independent. If they work for Kodular, they already work right now for App Inventor.

4 Likes

My Question is when App Inventor + Kodular Collaborated still apps approval needed for Monetization?

1 Like

I think there isn’t a planned date

1 Like

Im using it since it was makeroid, i will miss it…

And

Congratulations kodular

1 Like