App Inventor + Kodular Planned Collaboration

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

But the main question is how kodular team will earn from us because after collaboration if you remove the premium then will you people again start taking commision from our admob and other components because it should be clear how you people will make profit from us

1 Like

Congratulation

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

it’s been a while since kodular had an update. dose kodular team had stoped working on kodular or there is other reason for holding new updates and bug fix witch is needed in the kodular. can anyone conform what’s happening in kodular team?

1 Like

read the announcement to understand, what they are working on

Taifun

1 Like

well is has been a quite sometime they can at least can give some updates on there progress.

6 Likes

exactly. same here

I am looking for ways to migrate my app from kodular to MIT App Inventor and this is very important for me. It is said that I can move my app from kodular to MIT App Inventor, but this is not possible at the moment, is it?

You probably might be able to do this one day… currently you have to remove all Kodular specific components before being able to import a project, see also

Taifun

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I did… and this is a lot of work. Finally, I redid the project from scratch.

Building a project from scratch is a lot of work. Therefore, I am looking for ways to move my project faster.

2 Likes

If you get it, please, show us there way!! :pray:

1 Like

Congratulations on the new year and this collaboration.
My question is this:
Will App Inventor implement the option to give it a Package Name? Issue that App Inventor currently does not allow.
Thanks and best regards.

Hi, any further progress update on this collaboration? Unfortunately i took paid yearly plan of kodular and started to build the app since 2months. It would be really helpfull if a migration tool or all kodular components made importable in MIT

hey how are you, from which type of app you are working on

How much time you need more to get completely collaborate with MIT APP INVENTOR

Atleast can i request refund for the premium subscription purchased.

Send me email at [email protected]

I would like to ask, if the program that has generated the apk will be affected?