App is crashing everytime

My apps are crashing after download .They are working fine in the companion but when I download the app and as i touch any button and any other component like button it crashes then and there. What is the reason behind it?
what can be done to pretend this ?

most probably because you are not switching screens correctly and/or are using too large images
see tip 1 and 2 here

Taifun

2 Likes

You could start with reading this topic and provide information that is helpful. What you told us so far isn’t enough to help you

This is not problem with one app. This is a problem with every app I create on kodular. I have tried a app with only one button and two screen. Still the app is crashing and closing immediately I have tried everything. Still the app is crashing.No matter what type of app I make .

jiboni(7).apk (4.9 MB) Please check this apk. There is no warning or anything else in the block compartment.The app is also working fine in the companion. But as soon as I bake the app and download it and install it in my phone or any other phone and whenever I click any button or anything the app crashesh. What should I do?

Tell about your app. Do you use large assets/images in your app? I don’t have time to install every aia or apk i get send by users.

1 Like

You’re going to need to explain a lot more. Try sending pics of your blocks for example.
I downloaded the apk and the app closes when I click your buttons as well.

1 Like

did you follow tip 1 and 2?

Taifun

2 Likes

As I’m unable to even install it can you post your aia file

There are no images in the provided apk and the only thing i can find is that his package name is incorrectly worded

/Boban

1 Like

Show block image for screen 1

Yes I used. But I removed them all check. But It didn’t solve anything. App remains the same. I even tried app with no images. Still the app crashes.

i even tried app with only one screen. Still the app crashes. :disappointed:

nobideer_jiboniallpart.aia (112.6 KB)

See this please. Every app I create with kodular crashes.

See. Simple blocks. Still my every app is crashing.

nobideer_jiboniallpart.aia (112.6 KB)

Check this aia instead. This is not the same file. Still it also crashes.

Yes I followed the rules.

Here is your issue, your are opening Screen menu 100000000 times
bild

/Boban

1 Like

No, you didn’t read the hints and links you were given here.

1. Your apk icon resolution is 512x512 That’s much too large. try it with 128x128
  2. You are switching your screens wrong.
    Maybe you should really read a little bit

Are you sure?
How do you get to 100000000?

Don’t know how much text label can contain but you have a lot of it, 2 labels contain 212090 character

/Boban