App not showing after installed successfully

I checked out Kodular Fenix (v1.5D.0) Bug Tracker before creating a new topic

Describe your issue

My most recent app has a problem. This is my 3rd app i have made. After i installed my apk on my Oppo A78 phone the app does not show in the app drawer. Under installed apps it is showing but not in the app drawer. I tried uninstalling and reinstall but still it does not work. I also tried generating a new apk but the problem persist. My app only has 3 pages and is very basic.

Steps to reproduce the issue

Generate APK in Kodular and export APK. Sent to phone via W11 phone link and also sent via bluetooth and the download link. All methods i use does not work.

Expected Behaviour

Actual Behaviour

Show your Blocks

Android version

Hi,

Welcome to the kodular community,

Did you check these?