My Kodular app doesn't seems on device after downloaded

Hi,
i can export apk and download on my device. But it doesnt open, actually icon doesnt seems on desktop. is this problem about kodular compiler, or settings of my device? (there is not any error alert)
Please help me.
Regards…

If you download it and install it, it will be listed in your apps.

When apps are downloaded from Play Store it usually adds a shortcut to the app.
This usually doesn’t happen when installing a .apk from a source other than Play Store.

Edit: If you’ve downloaded it but can’t find it to install it, look in your downloads folder or wherever you normally download stuff to.

1 Like

It installed normally and seems on the app list. But there is not any icon for run app. (“Open” button is disabled after installed app) i dont know why…

1 Like

Sorry, I haven’t seen that before.

1 Like

Have you tried it on another device?

Use this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.sfapps.installbuttonunlocker

1 Like

Bro I think this app already installed on your smart phone so delete your 1 St app and after install this app :white_check_mark:
Thank You

i have tried with all of your advices but same issue. Thanks. :frowning:

Please upload the APK file so that we can find the issue

Please give your aia file of the app

Have you tried this?

/Boban

1 Like

i have tried it also now. i tried on GeneralMobile5+ and Google Pixel devices. im sending .aia. i will continue. its incomplete now. check it out please. Thank you.

Att first look, your Package Name is wrong.

/Boban

Depends on when in your app development you changed Package Name.

Try to remove it and then build your app.

/Boban

i have tried it with empty package name now and the same issue. Really i can not get it. Thanks Mr. Boban.

Unfortunate that I cannot help.

Btw, was this a first install if not when did you change package name or rather to what, you would have to track back what you did and when etc…your app works on my phone after I removed package name.

/Boban

I found the issue (It’s related with… our new name :cold_sweat:)

2 Likes

We’ll address this issue soon

1 Like

Thanks for your interest.:+1:
And im curious about your solution (Mr. Pavitra) :slight_smile: thank you now.

But even I faced this issue in Makeroid,
Today I have faced this same issue, its working on live test, but after installation, its become like this (App vanished/No open option).
Any solution till now? (and yes I think it’s happening when we are changing the package name or App name while on Live test :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes