Audio problem in player tool

Hey, when I upload an audio to the Web in the player tool,
When i play the player I can’t hear any thing sometimes in the sumulator it send ma a massage say that there is a problem in the audio but audio has no problems, when I preview the audio by the arrow next to it, it don’t play any thing it writes
00:00 00:00 please help me

thanks

Use a real device to test your app or test using the apk fike

Taifun

Hey, when I upload an audio to the Web in the player tool,
When i play the player I can’t hear any thing sometimes in the sumulator it send ma a massage say that there is a problem in the audio but audio has no problems,

when I preview the audio by the arrow next to it, it don’t play any thing it writes
00:00 00:00

(I use my mobile as a companion it gives me erorr massage)

this is the audio block
blocks (1)

Please nessecry help!!!

Thanks

Try to rename the soundfile to something simple like bird.mp3 and set the source of the player in the blocks

Taifun

I turned it’s name in to bird (basic name) but it doesn’t work
Wating for you

Please show us a screenshot of you updated blocks

Taifun

I wanted to make it offline by setting source to url it will be online?

thanks it worked but isnt there any way to make it offline because i wants my app to be offline
blocks (2)

download the file to the device into the ASD during runtime of the app or store it in the assets while creating the app
also let me suggest you to switch screens correctly…

Taifun

Sorry but idont understand how to switch screens correctly?

the mentioned method closes the current screen and at the same time opens the new screen

what you are doing currently is to open Screen1 again, which already is open. This results in several issues, which have been mentioned here App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: Manager Screen | Pura Vida Apps

Taifun

Use these method it will work.
For drive extension refer these topic:-Drive File Display Extension (FREE)