Auto fill passwords/username

Hello,

So, I want some help with making my app. I am making a password manager and I was thinking I want an autofill. What I mean with that is that if you are on the website of one of the passwords it will suggest those and is able to fill them in for you. I dont know if it is possible, I hope so :slight_smile:

Ruben

1 Like

:thinking: I’m not sure either

Now the question is that how he can get what users fills on a website?

I did “What I mean with that is that if you are on the website of one of the passwords it will suggest those and is able to fill them in for you” :slight_smile:

I didn’t read your full post. Sorry for that. Deleting my replies. @vknow360 only capable to answer such type of queries. So please be wait,

Oke thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, this is still not possible with webview.

If you ask me how Chrome , Opera , Firefox support autofill then only answer which comes to my mind is that they have made a ‘custom’ webview and a listener is implemented there which gets invoked whenever user fills some data and a class implementing that listener stores those values.
Or another guess will be that they provide you content through their server so they obviously know what you have typed.

1 Like

In other words I cant do this :sweat_smile:

use customwebview extention