[Deprecated] Avoid Crashes of the Application for some of the components

A post was split to a new topic: Doubts about Gallery on Android 11

my unity is making it crash too

I’m having a problem with the Floating Action Button, I tried to put the “Material Icon” for Whatsapp and it didn’t recognize it, it’s ok but when I try to import a photo to FAB it doesn’t recognize it because it can’t let the “Material Icon” empty, then it doesn’t let the photo be shown!

Please try to update the “Material Icon” in general, there are icons that are not supported! :pray:

The last update from Kodular reminds me of iOS 13, because this was the most buggy update ever from Apple. There have been 17 updates to iOS 13 (in a few weeks).

But Kodular should at least try to fix the current (serious) bugs (at least on the test / beta server). However, we haven’t received any feedback from the Kodular team for weeks. :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

I agree, kodular customer service has to improve, at least as ankie says one answer or communique for the community, but the silence does not tell us anything, they only speak fast when monetization is talked about: /

6 Likes

That’s right. There are many software bugs.
I do not even write about many anymore because there is no reaction from the kodular team.

3 Likes

this is not working i will send you my app aia please chk it and slove my Problem please.
FreeFire_Leauge.aia (3.7 MB)

I have used Admob and Spreadsheet component in my project.
For Admob Banner and Interstitial Ad Consent Title and Consent Message fields are not empty and for Spreadsheet View Name is also not empty still the screen not opening and the app is keep crashing.

If you checked About Screen Title, all those component properties & extension fields then you may post logs to know the reason of crash

1 Like

I just try to preview the crash report and attached the screenshot of the crash report.

Do you use webviewer to load html ?

3 Likes

Yes have loaded html in web viewer

Try using Custom WebView instead

Thanks for your post.

I have been able to fix my app Thanks to your advices.

For me the point was Toggle button.

1 Like

worst update i have ever seen , cannot update my app lost many user and cannot do anything since month , our demand now is not fixing bugs just return us to previous version just for a week .

6 Likes

Why Kodular app crashing on only my Samsung S21 ultra Android 11 ?

2 Likes

Please include Web viewer also because I created 5 project to check it and in every project it crashes

2 Likes

When Kodular is going to release a update to fix these bugs ?

2 Likes

how you fix it?

1 Like