[Discontinued] Background Tasks [4.1] 🥳

How to make a Hotspot configuration app with Background Task Extension?

Do something for it please @Xoma.

1 Like

Hello Guys,
I couldn’t familiar with this extension. I am creating job vacancy app. For that at death line app must send alert notification using notification style extension. So please help me to find correct blocks and method

Thanks in advance
Thuvaresh

Hello, @Xoma could you tell me please how to activate the location sensor? Or tell me if you can’t so I don’t keep trying something that can’t be done. thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

That is actually possible to do, it does not always work we way we think, additional things are required. You should stop trying it because to fix that you will require knowledge of how things work.

You shall wait for the next update :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am interested in learning how things work, What additional is required? the location sensor does not work the same as the other sensors? Could you tell me where to read the documentation? What will change in the new update? Will it be easier to implement? thanks xoma.

1 Like

Xoma can you please edit your documentation and make a list of how each blocks of background task is compared with component blocks in builder , this will make newibie and confused person to get things easily , I know that it will also be easy for person if they learn java but this will saves time for instant apps.

You can check how I have compared blocks at

This is just my suggestion to make this extension easy :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

App stopped working
with ;
only extension
&&
extension + blocks

I feel this would be a good help, i’ve spent the last 4 days reading what feels like almost all of these posts trying to get my head around how to use the extension and although i dont consider myself a dummy, id have to admit i’m still struggling.
The posts that have visual examples of the blocks is by far easier to understand.

Bharat… if you feel the urge to do similar guides then it has my vote :slight_smile: just helps connect the relation between kodular blocks and the extension blocks, helps my brain to connect the dots so to speak

1 Like

I consider myself a dummy still managed to understand it. This guy has been developing this extension for months for free. He provide support that I have never seen before using his free time and you people just don’t appreciate it. Take the time and learn it. Everything is the topic

2 Likes

yeah absolutely, wasnt saying the support wasn’t there or the extension was no good, far from it. Just saying it takes a bit of time and research before things start to make sense. When i get my head around it i might do some guides myself :slight_smile:

Seriously, everything is there. I know it takes time but it’s there

My tests are over, I can be active again :smiley:

2 Likes

Yo, We are waiting for it too. When is the new update will come. Very Excited :smiley:

@Xoma hay, can you give me an example because of the request that doesn’t work, you wanted me to try an event, could you give me an example,

I hope the results are good! Good to have you more active, tomorrow if I have time I will upload some things that I try.

I will solve everyone’s problem don’t worry :grin:

1 Like

Can plz tell me how to make A Alarm app in kodular plz send blocks and Designer part plz

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So you want a complete app made for you?

Glad you back again :smiley: …Just wait further Info from You …

1 Like