Billing In-App Purchases i need Help

Thanks Man
thanks realy

They can use the one from Kodular. No need to add extra extensions to your app that already have the functions of components already in Kodular.

then you should start a new thread and provide a detailled documentation of the properties, methods and events… see an example how to do it here App Inventor Extensions: Billing | Pura Vida Apps

Taifun

1 Like

HI, I can provide detailed information but I don’t have knowledge for creating websites
Thanks.

No need for a own website.
Just create at community a new topic about your extension with details and else.

1 Like

Ok, I found a bug in my extension I will solve it then I will let you know

please fix this “consume” block problem , every in app billing user need it for re purchase.

And suscriptions blocks too

@Kodular what is the curent status of the In App Billing component?
Are the issues fixed meanwhile?

Taifun

2 Likes

It would be great if IAP and subscriptions work correctly. I will soon need them for the app I am developing.

Consume block is coming back.

2 Likes

Will subscriptions work correctly? In my app people will have the option to be billed weekly or monthly. I need to make sure this works before I release the app.

Only products blocks are working now a day

Oh my goodness, the subscription blocks are essential for my app. I don’t understand why they are present if they don’t work. I wish I had known this from the start.

1 Like

as workaround you could use the billing extension meanwhile…
https://puravidaapps.com/billing.php
Taifun

1 Like

Does this work with the newest version of Android? Because if it does then I’ll use this

1 Like

sorry, I do not have such device… unfortunately I’m not able to confirm therefore…
but I do not see any reason why it should not work…
Taifun

Ok. Once I need it I will purchase it and see.

1 Like

When will it come ??? i thought , it would be added with the new update…

After testing the block, we will release it

1 Like