Bottom Sheet Vs Vertical Scroll Arrangemet

Hi guys :innocent: :wave:

I have an application that uses the “Bottom_Sheet” component, and in some cases I need a very large text inside this component, but it happens that the text is cut off, and it cannot show scroll up to read the rest of the text. How do I resolve this? Remembering that I’ve already tried to use the Vertical Scroll Arrangement, but it won’t either. :sleepy:

Try this

1 Like

Thanks friend for the help, but I still have the same problem.
In this case, this extension didn’t work for me.

It happens that when I open the bottom_sheet, I have to show a very large text, and this text is cut off… I can’t drag it up to see the other part of the text, as in the image I showed.

Because Kodular Use ScrollView And You Want to use Nested ScrollView For this.

@Douglas_Maueski i made little extension for this

1 Like

@Douglas_Maueski do you want like this ??

1 Like

Paid or Free?
Exactly what I was needing… :grinning: :upside_down_face:

com.yash.nestedscroll.aix (4.1 KB)
just a small extension first put the verticall scroll arrangement in the vertical arrangement and give the vertical scroll arrrangement as parameter before creating the bottom sheet

2 Likes

Wow friend…thanks a lot for your help.

really helped me a lot

nice to help you. Thanks

1 Like

@Balajidev
please clear me a doubt

If I return in the label a text from an external database (excel spreadsheet). Will it work too?

blocks

Ofcourse it works you can put whatever you want in the vertical Scroll arrangement like labels buttons arrangement etc

1 Like

That didn’t work for me…
What did I do wrong?

Try by getting the text first from database than register the bottom menu and scrollview

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.