Build Failed Could not find Ad Manager Child Account

When i implement Ad Manager component in my app am not able to build it even my invite application is approved. i got mail for same
still it showing error like
"Build failed we could not find your Ad Manager child account, head to my kodular and confirmed it has been approved "

Did you create Ad manager account?

Where to create this accnt?

Ohk thanx got solution

i have the same problem what is the solution ? i can’t create a google ad manager account because they want to create another account : google adsense !!! and google adsense tell me to ad a website for inscription and i don’t have website ! several tutorials show that you can create with a youtube chanel and monetisation but it’s difficult to… i’m going to be crazy with google… they make everythings to complicate their access to people. help me please

To create ad manager account you must need website approved adsence account only. YouTube or admob adsence account not considered.

thx u guy, my last question is : what can i do ? i have this error message when i try to download my app : “Build failed we could not find your Ad Manager child account, head to my kodular and confirmed it has been approved”
thx for help me.

I’m not sure where you’re getting this information from.
Please follow this guide to sign up for an Ad Manager account that is linked to Kodular:

How do I get invited to Kodular's new monetization program? - Kodular Docs

1 Like

Dear this form isn’t working and I’m facing the same issue i cant sign up for ad manager account please help me … Removed by Mod … This is my email please invite me manually

this form is not working

I have Ad Manager Account But Still build Failed Showing.