Impossible to create a Google ad Manager account

Hi everyone! I recently bought Kodular Premium to add some ads to my apps (because of the fast-tracked approval process). My app “Tres” has been approved but when I try to compile the app with some ads I have an error :
Capture d’écran 2022-07-18 à 10.32.08
Capture d’écran 2022-07-18 à 10.36.15

I’m not sure but I think I have to sign up for a Google Ad Manager account in My Kodular but when I try to click the button nothing happen :

Please help me!

Also, Same thing happen to me my app is monetization approved but am not able to create child account

At this time kodular can’t giving any solutions regarding sign-up process for GAM I think they didn’t want anymore users in GAM

Clear browser cache and history, don’t forget to create adsense account. If it doesn’t work, use the Chrome browser. It worked for me that way.

It doesn’t work for me, when I try to click the “Sign up for a GAM accout” button the page just reload. Also, I think the adsense website is currently unavailable because when I try to log in or sign up I have an error message: “We regret that we cannot process your request at this time. Our technicians have been informed of this problem and will do their best to resolve it as soon as possible.”

Ok so now it works well, Kodular have fixed the problem

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.