Can any one Tell Me How To Get Device IMEI Number?

I was Use My Project in Kodular inbuilt Component Device Tool But Unfortunately Still Now This component Not working can Any One Tel Me How To Get Device IMEI Number ???

This is the Screenshort in Application
Runtime Error !

Can you show your blocks please and any extensions you are using.

Try this extension Welcome to the redefined All In One

2 Likes

Thank You for Suggest Me But

This Page now Allow To Download Me The .aix

1 Like

You need to watch the thread. @hammerhai is renaming a bunch of things and doing a new release.

Whenever you see a link for an extensions, ALWAYS :beer: Go through the comments and at the very least read the last few, because many things can change, and the version could change.

2 Likes

Coming Sunday with many new features and as said… Breaking your apps because of renames.

@SAHEB_KOLE You’re getting that because recently Kodular switched the Community to AWS, are you able to wait til Sunday for the new one?

1 Like

Looks like, some developers wants IMEI for their applications without permission, so it is need to say STOP anymore.

I don’t know why some developers are trying to get IMEI. Also I don’t think collecting IMEI is not secure. Because when someone learns your IMEI, developer can do many things (If device loses its IMEI, that device won’t work with SIM cards anymore, so say goodbye to calls, SMS etc.), we can’t know. (Also no any privacy policy, no any dialogs) At least you can hash (not encrypt) IMEIs, so developer can’t know real IMEIs.

If you (really) need IMEI for your app, please consider using random code. This is for privacy and security for everyone.

7 Likes

I hash my IMEIs for Studio, I only used encrypt because im used to it for hashing :joy:

3 Likes

I said hash, because hashing is one way, but encrypted data can be decrypt. If you know key already, so it wouldn’t make any sense to encrypt.

1 Like

No I said, I call hashing for me encryting, don’t get it fixed for my products, theyre always hashed

2 Likes

You can use my extension DualSimViewer
to display Both IMEI of your Dual Sim Phone.

3 Likes

You should try downloading it now, it works for the latest version…

ANDROMEDA :baby_chick:

1 Like

where is downloading link ?

1 Like

First go to your app settings and allow the permission to take device id.

1 Like

Thank you here my country dual sim is a must.

i am getting runtime error