Can i add ads in browser apps.
Please tell me anyone
Simple answer NO
No but you can add HTML5 games from gamezop. Its ecpm is 1$
in 1 word:
in 13 words:
No, but I there is one way to do so which is legit.
in 3 lines:
If you can make your home-screen more than a web-browser. Like add few feature of pedometer , games and up to your own creativity. Inshort make it something more useful. Remember , don’t show ads on other’s website/content. That’s not a good thing to do.
As @Vedang said that also will work as a source of income form browser.
Or you can use affiliate links of e-commerce website and other sites.
Amazon Prohibits using referrals in webview.
I don’t know much about their policies I just suggested.
Explaining my suggestion…
I not mean use it in webview, you can use a site button and add a affiliate links there. And also create custom ads using it. If not in webviewer screen then in home screen and other screen.
For example if the browser has a QR code scanner features it can ba used in that screen and similar to other.
But I don’t recommend to use any kind of ads in a browser it’s not good for UI / UX
I meant this :
- must be free to download and all Amazon links must be accessible without paying for access;
- must have original content;
- must not emulate Amazon’s own shopping app functionality;
- must not have price tracking and/or price alerting functionality, unless approved in advance by Amazon in writing;
5. must not host or render Amazon web pages in WebViews.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.