Can't build aab

God bless, I can’t stand converting apk to abb anymore

When i can download my aab im waiting from September :triumph: we was waiting the update and stell cant download aab …??

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for several days and trying to download abb and nothing.

Read :point_up_2:

Hello, I do as you say, but after installing aab play store. (You uploaded a file that is a poorly formatted zip archive.) I get an error like this.

@Emre.cicek Updating SDK Version in Kodular: A Step-by-Step Guide

I was not attacking. I don’t have tons of application on play store, I don’t have to update the tons of projects to SDK33. I have only one fun project that is in development. I only needed to generate one apk to fix permission issue of my app. Yes, I tried 100 - 120 times totally (may not be 200 times, it is exaggerated) during 4 days. but the root cause of cumulation of load is stopping working kodular’s build system. It is obvious that kodular needs to fix or increase the capacity of the build system. So dont say “dont use” to everyone.

1 Like

Can You give a basic idea, of how much you spend on servers and what are the server requirements like ram, storage, vCPU and location : )

1 Like

My App ABB File for Google Play console is not building. See the log.

Please anyone help me!

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________Creating provider_path xml
________Creating network_security_config xml
________Generating adaptive icon file
________Generating round adaptive icon file
________Generating adaptive icon background file
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT2 compile time: 0.528 seconds
AAPT2 link time: 0.989 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling io/kodular/luveedu_in/InspirePhysics/Error.yail to io.kodular.luveedu_in.InspirePhysics.Error)
(compiling io/kodular/luveedu_in/InspirePhysics/MainArea.yail to io.kodular.luveedu_in.InspirePhysics.MainArea)
(compiling io/kodular/luveedu_in/InspirePhysics/Chat.yail to io.kodular.luveedu_in.InspirePhysics.Chat)
(compiling io/kodular/luveedu_in/InspirePhysics/Screen1.yail to io.kodular.luveedu_in.InspirePhysics.Screen1)
(compiling /tmp/runtime4334365654724647796.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 45.38 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 60.63 seconds
___________Creating structure
___________Extracting protobuf resources
________Running bundletool

Still waiting for …

wah, Nice Nice. I have a premium account still. I think kodular would separate servers for premium customers or sperate the building and development process for premium users.

Hello, it’s the weekend but I didn’t see an update, when will it come?

The build system seems to be right, but the abb file doesn´t build yet.

@Josh_M @rendi_siswoyo Can't build aab - #110 by TheAlpha

The new update with AAB fix is out now!

Hi, I’d love to hear more about manual ways to convert into higher SDKs and manual ways to manipulate other things in kodular-built apps especially since this service seems dead for the time being. i tried to figure out how to PM but can’t find any button on this forum, perhaps I am not allowed?

Hey, could you please try building AAB again. We pushed a new update that works now

1 Like

Usually, these manual ways do not make sense because this is not only a small change in the manifest, there are also behavioral changes for each sdk to consider… for SDK33 see here

Taifun

1 Like

Worked, thank you very much. :+1:

1 Like