Can't get rid of Runtime Error "gps" location provider requires ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permission

Hi everyone, I would like to know how to get rid of this error “Runtime Error gps location provider requires ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permission” even though I request for the permission to be granted when screen1 Initialize when I install the APK in my mobile the first time I get this

But then I get this

It only happens the first time after the APK is installed and never happens again when the app is opened in the mobile but it is very ackward to have it like that. Here are my blocks asking for the permission and I am using the extension KIO4_LocationSensor
Does anybody have an idea of how can I get rid of this?
Thanks

Seems to be an issue with KIO4_LocationSensor extension.
Can you check it @juananton1991 ?

move all these blocks into the Permission Granted event
https://docs.kodular.io/components/screen/#permission-granted

Taifun

Thanks Taifun, I don’t know why I can’t make the Permission Granted event work (may be you can explain a bit) but you gave me another idea, what was causing the issue was the KIO4_LocationSensor and the KIO_NmeaMessage when they start location, what I did was placing this two events in other event that takes place before the start location event is needed. I really appreciate your help.

test it after building your app
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.
Taifun

I used this my code worked