Canvas image size

How can I make the image sizes on the canvas correct? I have a list with 100 images, there is a list with the height and width of each image. Height is both 1200 and 400, all sizes are different. How can I do to zoom. There is an extension from Taifun, but I do not know how to use it in this case.

use an image manipulation program of your choice, for example Gimp

and adjust the sizes of your images before using them

Taifun

1 Like

Thank you, but there are 100 images, I think there is a simpler solution. But each photo is stored in the list as a link, not a png image

you also can use Irvanview, which also offers batch processing of multiple images
https://www.irfanview.com/
Taifun

Thanks for the help, but I think the processing will not work. If I process each photo, I need to store them somewhere, because the application may crash. And if you make a size, for example 900 * 900, then such a photo will not be displayed correctly on all devices. I need to reduce the scale, not the size. Perhaps it can be done mathematically, but I don’t yet know how to make a formula, I need to determine the screen size of the device, and then reduce the canvas with the image without loss

1 Like