Chatview need help

thanks that sounds great. i wish you good luck

I’m sorry, have been playing around with this for about 1 hour, but I can’t find a way for this to work. I think it’s wierd that it’s coming without an example.

Could you please give one @KodularCreator @Diego ?

1 Like

ok now i know that i am not the stupid. Nothing works really nothing. What you do is false with the blocks. I tried the component with when data changed from firebase, i tried it with a button and a text block to get a msg into the view. And a lot of other things that i tried out but as i told really nothing works. Thanks for your help. Hope the staff have some information for us.
Thanks

@Mika Can you share the sample AIA you shared with us for the demo?

2 Likes

yes please this will help a lot and this is a useful component because to have a professional looking view for chats. This let the whole App look better and more professional. Thanks if we can have a aia or a tutrial for the block components.

And next time dont say again you tried it without showing us what you tried.
You only said it is not working, but not what you have tried.

4 Likes

thanks for that help with that. but i need to say something. I played around a complete afternoon but i dont bring it to work.i dont ask for help if i didnt tried it. My problem was that i dont used a procedure and i dont worked with a tiemstamp. Same for user id.

I can say thank you again This aia is a little help for me now i play around since a while to get it to work with firebase.

1 Like

How save chat value n fairbase

I’ve posted a “guide” for this 5 min ago, but it’s not approved yet, I will share link when it’s published by a moderator :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have a look there :+1:

2 Likes

Why this error

Because you try to get a list of 3 when you only have 1.
Show your blocks please!

I see you are using my example of getting image from assets, is this correct for you?
I have only my family as users and store the pictures of my family in assets, that’s why I’ve done it like that. It might be that whats giving you the error?

Ok so what good for me, give me some ideas

Well, first you can add a picture into assets with ex. name.png and then add that as picture and see how it works. If there is still error it’s something else :slight_smile:

i tested
this and this do
not work.

Eeehm, do you get the same error as @debnathtapash56? If so, show your blocks so I can see :slight_smile:

no i get for a item of a list of null. i mean i get only the ta value. of the data changed block. You set the value in a global vairalble with the block list of a row… and take with the block item in list /index. but the list is null so you dont get the items of the list because the list is null.

Can you share some blocks @plang58?
It works perfectly for me, I have absolutely no problems with the view of chat or storing all data.