Companion Connection Error state = disconnected

I am also facing the same problem. Frequent disconnections on companion app.

1 Like

At this time or some time, I am not able to connect to companion.

1 Like

yes, companion not working.

1 Like

kod error

Same issue. I am facing this since a month. Everytime I used to build apk and install on mobile to test the app. Very time consuming. Also difficult to design app in real time.

I tried all the things. Upgraded app, clear cache, reload/reset browser, also I have strong Net connection. But no problem solved yet.

Sameerror everytime now I need to compile everytime :sob:

At this time or some time companion is not working

Is it because the companion has set advertisement on it? Sorry, should not doubt Kodular team. But its a possibility that intentionally someone has done it. Nobody from staff has made official comment or any announcement yet regarding this issue.

No it has nothing to do with this, since it happens at MIT AI2 as well…

2 Likes

No I dont think that, it is clearly network error, i too encounter this error but not immediately, mostly when my companion is inactive for long or if the screen goes of or i open anything else than companion.
I have also experienced the pleasure of error free testing even when the host of project was in different country

same thing happen with me but not working in any of them browser

Watch your tongue

1 Like

realy sorry but i was just frustrated at the point of time :disappointed:

User is suspended for a week because of bad language on the community.

5 Likes

Great work!
But now can i get my solution??

i found a solution, i am using Brave Browser now and it seems to be working fine. Opera and chrome is not working for me.

so if you are not using Brave browser then try it, maybe the problem will be solved for you too.

Chrome is working for me while Micrsoft Edge is not working.

sorry but it also don’t work for me.