Companion error 1103 unable to post

WHEN ERROR 1103 WILL BE RESOLVED Kodular HAS UPDATED THEIR BUILDER VERSION BUT THE ERROR 1103 PROBLEM IS STILL EXIST WHILE CONNECTING TO COMPANION ANY UPDATE REGARDING THIS PLZ LET ME KNOW

Do not use all capital letters. That is the same as yelling when you are communicating online.

Did you search for ERROR 1103? What did you find in that search?

1 Like

sorry for capitals i have searched kodular modurator peter has posted a reply to a post that they have fixed that error but still error is continue i have also created an empty project to test but same result request to u and kodular to plz resolve that isse companion realy saves testing time but resole that

If you are referring to this one, it is resolved, is your companion up to date

2 Likes

yes my companion is updated actualy i have not seen any companion update in play store but for my comfort i uninstall the app and insatlled it again but it still show that error

Try clearing your browser cookies and cache, other than that I do not know since you are the only one who experiences this…

1 Like

ok let me move to firefox bcz i have a lot of information stored in chrome or i will make achrome clone hope it will work thanks buddy

same error

Hi @M_Ali09,

Before continuing, please read…

- How to ask Great Questions
- Code of Conduct
- Do not notify users in 1st post
- Measures to Prevent Creation of Duplicate Topics
- All capitals in title, post or reply are not allowed (Already pointed out, but still read it)
- Rules Enforcement
- Community Guidelines

These topics are not targeting you or a specific audience.

Welcome to the community and we’re happy to have you here! Where are you accessing creator.kodular.io from… a computer, phone, or tablet?

1 Like