Convert url image to jpg in airtable from kodular

hello my friend please help me how about insert image to airtable, i have insert image jpg in airtable but not url image?

1 Like

Welcome to community, you have to use cloudenary to upload images, you cannot upload image to airtable, only links or images can be use able , send your image to cloudnary and when image uploaded cloudnary will give you a link save that link to airtable,

1 Like

thank you friends for the knowledge, I will try it.
want you to give me the link for the block code
thanks

1 Like

I will provide shortly

2 Likes

if i don’t use airtable but rather googlesheet can i convert image url to jpg image

Follow this video, and try, it may have little help, if still needs help, ask me,

1 Like

You must need to upload image to somewhere and cloudnary gives you power to upload from application or web and provides image link easily if you uploaded somewhere else then you have to get image link manually

2 Likes

thank you so much

1 Like

Welcome, try that and if needs any help then ask again

1 Like

hello my friend i can’t add the url image on the same line in the airtable, please help me

use create row once only after image uploaded, you are using create row 2 times, so its creating 2 rows

1 Like

then how to enter the url in the same line

use create row only once , after media uploaded, store all values in one create row,

1 Like

if I make it like this

then my all value not store