Course on Kodular

(May) peace be upon you.
I am a beginner at Kodular. And i don’t know how things work in here. I want to learn Kodular. I have searches for courses on Kodular, but I didn’t got the correct answer. I got results as “How to create this app”, “How to create that app” and etc, but i didn’t got “What is this component, how to use it, what features does it have” ,which i was looking for.
So i want to know that is there any course available to learn Kodular(from beginner to advance). I am ready to pay for the course. Please help me get a professional course on Kodular and help me become an actual Developer.

1 Like

They do have a detailed explanation of all components here.
Something to start with
1 Like

Techy rakshak online tech support .varun . There are a lot of channels check their playlist

1 Like

Just search YouTube. You can even add keyword like appybuilder and app inventor to get results.
One channel that I can suggest is pixibomb.
Also there is no need to get a paid course as syntax is provided itself by Kodular in form of blocks , just play/experiment with those block and you’ll learn their functions.

3 Likes

Actually search for MIT AppInventor tutorial. They have very simple ones and a lot of beginner stuff (as well as advanced) on their website. I started with AppInventor and switched to Kodular for the additional features. Kodular has all the components as AppInventor and much more. Also look at the Components docs in AppInventor. IMO, it is little bit more detailed.

2 Likes

Thank you very much

Thank you very much

Thank you very much

Thank you but i want to learn it as an advanced one for which i should need the knowledge of all the components and not “How to create this app” and “How to create that app”

The best way to learn is to get your hands in the mud and try stuff.
I’ve been using these platforms (App Inventor, Appybuilder and Kodular) since 2011 and I’m still learning new things everytime.

Also, you don’t need to know everything to make the apps you want to make. I did a couple of good games but if you ask me how to use online databases, I never used those so I would have to learn.

8 Likes

This helped me a lot. Take the book and work through the chapters. Create the apps like in the book and you will get a good idea.

3 Likes

A good point to start with is

Although announced strarting today, you can enroll even tomorrow. You have a specified period to complete each test.

You learn about code-bricks of AppInventor, then you practice in Kodular which has more features.

2 Likes

Best to try. You can refer to this.

Hmm… Which one? And yea, that day my message limit was reached so i was not able to contact you. We may contact further with email, if you wish!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.