Creation of elements after a button click

With the possibility of having several different customers in the same day, obviously, I did not put it on the diagram, but the Client Name cell could be present several times during the day

If this is your airtable structure, here how will you add the text box 1 value and 2 value? and what is the use of clicking the button to add pair of text boxes? sorry i am very week in understanding :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have trouble explaining myself too, because I use Google Translate ^^

Iā€™ll try to keep it simple, with examples:

• Monday, I arrive at 8 a.m., I leave at 5 p.m.
    For the AAA client, I did painting for 2 hours and manufacturing for 3 hours
    For the BBB client, I did 4 hours of labor;

• Tuesday, I arrive at 8 a.m. and leave at 5 p.m.
    For the CCC client I did 9h of labor

• Wednesday, I arrive at 8 a.m. and leave at 5 p.m.
    For the AAA client, I painted for 3 hours
    For the DDD client, I painted for 4 hours
    For the EEE client, I did manufacturing for 2 hours

Etc ā€¦

So each data (current date, arrival time, departure time (+ calculation of total time), name of the client (+ a dedicated number), type of work and working time), I would like to save them every day in an easily searchable table

A relational database.
Customers - Customer Information
Service Provider - Service Provider Information
Services Provided - save the services provided (service types table) by the service provider (service provider table) to any customer (customers table), on a date, with beginning and end.
Types of Services - Information about the service.

:smiley: :+1:

You should know that this application is just for me, so that I can enter all this information and have a visual to fill out a sheet of paper for my employer.

Hi @Still-learning

I did a basic project in aia, so you can understand the overall meaning of what Iā€™m looking to do, here it is:

test_hour.aia (10.0 KB)

Itā€™s very basic on this aia, but what I would like is that:

• when I chose a client, I can add as many 6.1 and 6.2 (you did this in your last example)
  • When I click on the ā€œValidate Allā€ button, in the card at the bottom, for each customer, it adds a line in the horizontal scroll arrangement. And that the information is recorded somewhere, in a clear way, so that I can consult it whenever I want.

:+1:
But if you think like this :

Iā€™ll have a bigger job but the app will be more complete.
You will have your app (service provider)
and the boss will have his app, where he will be able to see the worksheet of all the services of all employees :+1:

It might be a great idea, but for me it would be too much.

I canā€™t explain myself, itā€™s complicated via Google Translate ā€¦ But I try to write down all my working hours of the day so that I can consult them later. And add options such as customer / site number, customer / site name, type of work and number of hours performed for this type of work and for each customer / site

Yes I understand.
But then, you want to fill in this information so that you can easily consult it later.
No doubts, I will answer you with 100% certainty:
use sqlite

Sqlite ā€¦ Hmm, still something new for me, Iā€™ll try to see this :slight_smile:

Create a screen with the services listed.
On this screen, create the buttons with the functions - new service - edit service - delete service.
and create queries: by date, by customer, by service provided.
@plumedours here , exists aia example
:point_down:

1 Like

You are creating a useful app ( I appreciate these types of apps )
So, try Sqlite and any questions post here or create a new topic.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I will study all this, and if I have any questions I think I will do a new topic dedicated to this

1 Like

Hmmmm, i donā€™t think, this kind of pattern you can create with your design. Because you cannot design blocks to create row with your designā€¦

If you want then in each row you need to add the same details for every 6.1 + 6.2 row values.

It means

Row 1, date, name, arriving time,departure time leaving time, type of job, working hours

Row 2, same thingsā€¦

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.