CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

Hey, how’s it going? I did read the topic, but apparently I didn’t understand it well. Would you help me?

Sure.

It is correct as it should be.
Just a few posts above I found this useful snippet.

1 Like

How to handle this? [navigator.share()]

1 Like

Most probably ErrorOccurred event of extension will be triggered in this case, but there is no built in method in extension to handle that.

Hi all,

I have searched and tried every possible corner here…
I have screen one, I have WebView and CustomWebView1
Unfortunately, if I am logged in and click to choose a picture for upload, or record sound, it is not working.

I am desperate and ask you kindly for your help…

Cunoscut (9).apk (6.0 MB)
Cunoscut_1.aia (80.7 KB)

I really hope to get this work :frowning:

Thank you for your help

Your aia is empty, no blocks. So how do you expect to work with custom web view ? First set up properly custom webview and then see

1 Like

Hi dora_paz,

I dont know why it was empty, it was 78 KB, I exported it again and edited my query with the new file.

Thank you for having a look

This also not working? if working or have a solution please help!

There are many sites which requires their data to be copied by the user and store into a safe place. If the clipboard function is unavailable how the users supposed copy those data, because this kind of data can be accessible via button click only.

1 Like

Still not working, the app is not asking for the permission … cant upload image, cant record sound

Hopefully someone see an issue as I dont know what to do or change?!

Thank you very much

1 Like

That particular javascript api is not available for WebView.

Did you search in the community?

You are using Kodular’s default web viewer not custom webview so why asking in this topic. Not related

2 Likes

use “file:///storage/emulated/0/**[yourpathtoimage]”

Its not working. App has been closed while we try to go url.

Are you have checked memory usage of your phone?

Please show the blocks.

Nice extension!

I have a little problem though… only when i open my app, my phone send me a alert notice saying “There are no automatic autofill suggest”.

My blocks in Initialize:

1 Like

If you are using v11 then an experimental property named AutoFill was added, which didn’t work correctly.
So you should use v12beta aix.

1 Like

It works! Thank you

Why does this extension need AUDIO_CAPTURE permissions, AUDIO RECORD permissions and LOCATION permissions ???

Hi, I’m using custom webview. I want to open social media links on website to open in social media apps, eg fb link in fb app. I am trying using activitystarter & onnewwindowrequest block as these links open in new window. Can anyone help me.
blocks