CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

Searched but didn’t find any solution?

Did you check the blocks?
Did you read the thread?
Show what you tried.

3 Likes

The webview crash after the kodlar Fenix update was very bad. Alternatively I am using Custom Webview. But it doesn’t work on Android 5.

I’m getting this error. “invoke: no method named `CreateWebView’ in class java.lang.Boolean”

But there is no bug in Android 11.

1 Like

@vknow360

I’m using your extension just to return data from a google spreadsheet.

But when I go to import APK to google it gives me an error/alert and won’t let me continue unless I submit a privacy policy. But I don’t see a need because I don’t ask for permissions in my app.

blocks

How to resolve this without having to send the privacy policy?

Translation:

Your APK or Android App Bundle uses permissions that require a privacy policy: (android.permission.CAMERA).

1 Like

Use APK Editor

2 Likes

You should either create a privacy policy or modify AndroidManifest.xml

3 Likes

You can remove unnecessary permissions in this way:

Did you check in Apk? If so then try reimporting the extension.

2 Likes

When I extract it as apk, it does not give an error. However, under Android 5 it turns off directly. Now that android 5 is obsolete, I don’t want to care about this problem.

I have one more question. There were webviews in two separate places on one screen. I deleted the webviews when it was causing problems. I created it with CustomWebView. I created 2 webviews with “CreateWebView” and “SetWebView” blocks. These webviews will be html. But when I want to use “LoadHtml” block I can’t write html by “id”. To solve this problem, should I add 2 CustomWebViews to the screen? Or is this problem solved with blocks?

You will have to switch WebView with SetWebView method before executing any other.

Extension requires Android 5 and above.

1 Like

Hlo where is latest version tell me

It is in the first post.

1 Like

Hi! Can I use the “set / visible” function, like the standard Kodular Webview?

1 Like

Yes you can do it by hiding the container that you used to create webview for example vertical arrangement

1 Like

I couldn’t find the event that is similar with the “Web1.GotText > responseContent”. How and what do I do to get it with the extension?

2 Likes

That doesn’t exist in this extension. :slightly_smiling_face:

The media keeps playing in the background even after closing the screen …
How to stop all the playing sounds in the background?

1 Like

Is it serious possible to bring this function?

2 Likes

Probably PauseWebView can do that.

Why do you want that?

1 Like

I will try and send you a feedback

unfortunally the sounds keep playing even after closing the screen
blocks(46)

1 Like