CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

• Block Ads
    Sets whether to block ads or not

I only noticed this block now. Very interesting, but I think could be improved. Just as adblock extensions on Chrome allow to whitelist some websites, this extension could give us this option too.

• Block Network Loads
    Get/Set block network loads

What does this block do exactly? I guess my real question is "what network loads mean :sweat_smile:
It is possible that this question has been answered before but there are many posts here. I can’t read all of them :joy:

Yes, it’s possible just remove the name of adhost from the file which you want to whitelist and it will not block tha t ads.

You made it look like it was simple, but I understood nothing :joy: :joy:
I guess I will find out how it works later this week when I try it in practice

Use GetCookie method.

This property sets whether webview should block ads or not, but it does not specify which ads should be blocked.
To set hosts which should be blocked use this property along with above property:

I have created dynamic web-viewers in one arrangement. My question is how can I show/hide dynamic viewer using IDs without dynamic card view/dynamic arrangement?

This guide will help you regarding dynamic webview.

1 Like

GetUrlToOpen: I am not finding this block ?
not

Hi @HareKrishna Welcome to Kodular Community
That block was replaced with start value block in one of previous version.
You will now get the start value as list [url, 1] if someone wants to open a link in your app.

It is working now on screen initialize from list index, but the problem is that, if my app is opened/minimized, and I want to open another external link to my app, how to do so?
blocks (5)

2 Likes

Facing error 403 for google login inside this web-viewer app

You need to set User Agent.

can u tell me what to type there?

https://developer.chrome.com/multidevice/user-agent
Check this one.

1 Like

Still facing issue… will u please tell me what exactly need to put in user agent? Also is it okay on screen initialize?

Kindly read the previous posts or at least search for your query.

Yes.

1 Like

yes I did so, but later found your comment that has some issue on 5.0, so I was trying with direct typing, let me test that again, may be facing error because of `Cookies

This block is not working for me:

And one more thing will you please tell me, how to implement this? for this site: Tryit Editor v3.6

blocks (6)
component_event

Sorry.

Let me check.

Use this method:

I tried with notifier text input dialog, but no response, if possible try…

Awesome extension @vknow360. This has helped me a lot :innocent: . Thanks

1 Like