CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

Yes it is working in both cases. I only got to have the webviewstring working. Still haven’t worked out what is happening.

3 Likes

You mean you are still not getting scroll position ?

3 Likes

It is still not working. I tested if JS was working and put some JS code in the HTML page. It is working when i set EnableJS and is not working when i disable it.

2 Likes

Hi @Peter
That’s the work of EnableJs property.If it is set to true then web view will evaluate and use java script else web view will ignore all js functions.

Most of the new blocks of v3 have been added just only to make Js use easier.

3 Likes

I just realised that i used v2 and not v3. I just uploaded v3 and now it seems to work. I will do a quick test with companion and apk.

4 Likes

Yes it is now working as it should. Me Happy :partying_face:

4 Likes

Hi @Peter
I think there is some misunderstanding.
The latest version is v2 but it has few bugs so I am working on v3 and what I wrote in last of my previous post was just a spoiler.
I think I forgot to update first post :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Well add least it is working since i uploaded a new version of your extension. Good job @vknow360. The way we can now make a e-book is getting much more professional.

5 Likes

I found another thingy. My html files fit into the screen, i use a padding value in the css to get more white space. When there are search results the text takes up all the width of the screen and i can drag the text from left to right. So my html text has become wider then the screen. Even if i use the clear matches block it stays like that. And the block reload also doesn’t help.

I have to choose another chapter to correct it. How are you changing the colors in the html and clearing them afterwards?

4 Likes

Have you enabled LoadWithOverviewMode and UseWideViewPort property? :thinking:

BTW , I don’t do anything with any type of content.

2 Likes

I didn’t set them, now i did and it is working. Jumping right now but you can not see that.

9 Likes

I am very happy by solving your questions and doubts.It was a great experience for me.I can’t express my feelings in words.It was really an amazing experience :smile:

6 Likes

With these blocks you can build a e-book with search function, back and forth when search results are found. These are the components i used. Nothing fancy, didn’t work on the names of the components to make everything clear.

7 Likes

I can’t get over the fact that @vknow360 still isn’t in the extension developer group. :frowning:

5 Likes

I thought It was my eye problem, but you also said it. Do you have any eye problem @Mateja?
I am go to check my eyes.
You should also check your eyes @Mateja.
Wait for others to reply if that’s true. :smile: :smile: :smile:

4 Likes

How i can get that pop up url of custom web view to new window request place.
Please told me the blocks to use it as this image down->

2 Likes

Hi @chandilarocky09
Use NewWindowRequest event to detect new window request.It returns isPopUp variable which tells you that URL is pop up (it is not clicked by user) and isDialog variable which tells you that new URL should be opened in a dialog.
And please don’t hijack topics and be patient.

2 Likes

Please send me the test aia or image of blocks :pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

I deleted your post. Use the official language.

4 Likes

Please try something from yourself :pray:

2 Likes