Daily Challenges - Reserve your spot

You can see all the daily challenges, if you have took a look at it, you would see the last one was #60, so today’s should be #61.

Is this ok? I’m very sorry about this.

Yosh

Ah. ok. Thank you very much.

Why shall it be a problem, remember, you are doing this by yourself, you don’t get paid so of course there’s no deadline.

2 Likes

A very nice idea to reserve the spot but kindly just use this topic for reservation, define a format of reply and user must reply in the same format
For example
I will take responsibility for dd-mm-yyyy 's daily challenge

1 Like

Made the Challenge. it’s here: Daily Challenge #61

3 Likes

I like it very much that some users have taken it upon themselves to continue the daily challenges. Nice job. :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you for giving me a chance, it was really fun! But tomorrow, I am again very interested in your ideas and will excitingly wait for someone else’s daily challenge. :wink:

Yosh

1 Like

I will be the one responsible for the 2020-04-30T22:00:00Z's #daily-challenge.

1 Like

Can’t wait! Daily challenge from a PRO! Not like todays one. :joy:

*had to edit my topic 4 times because of mistakes!

How did you manage this time-field @Mateja ? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

2020-04-30T18:30:00Z
There will be a calender icon
Check it @Yoshi

OK.

So, if no one has something against, I will take the responsiblility for 2020-05-01T22:00:00Z 's #daily-challenge.

2 Likes

Check today’s daily challenge, guys. Daily Challenge #63

I will take the chance to make the 2020-05-02T22:00:00Z's challenge.

1 Like

I am willing to take the chance to make the 2020-05-03T18:30:00Z's challenge.

1 Like

I am looking forward to the Daily challenge for 2020-05-04T22:00:00Z's daily challenge because if nobody has something against, I will take the responsibility.
:blush:

2 Likes

Since I was very busy with school and tried my maximum to contribute to the community, I finally think it’s safe to say that I will be making 2020-05-11T22:00:00Z's #daily-challenge!

Which time zone should we follow and consider it as a start of the day (for daily challenge)
Kodular please reply

Tagging the developers for this is kinda over the top i guess. They have better things to do. Everytime you tag the developers they have less time to work on Kodular. Remember that. So use that tag wisely.

2 Likes